1. Personal Information
- This website does not collect your personal data without permission and does not require this information at any stage of your browsing.
- This website uses Analytics to track yours and other users actions while interacting with this website, however your personal information is not collected or used in this process.
2. Instagram and Images
- This website runs in association with a company owned Instagram photo feed that portrays images of the Mint Conditioning programs during normal business operations, and are also represented on this website.
- All images taken and used on our Instagram feed and website are owned by Mint Conditioning.
- We will not include the names or personal information of any persons that appear in our images, without prior consent.
3. Information that is Publicly Available
- All content on this website is Publicly available, with the exception of password protected workouts that are reserved for paying customers to use.
4. Links to Other Sites
Our Website, as well as the third party Content displayed on our Website, contain links to, and may allow you to visit, other websites ('Third Party Websites'). If you choose to visit any of these Third Party Websites by 'clicking on' another third party link or navigating to a Third Party Website, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website, either through the Website or the Content, or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement or offer you the opportunity to interact with, or submit information to, a third party, is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites or their use of any information, including but not limited to your Personal Information, which you choose to submit to them or have us transmit on your behalf. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as 'phishing' are of great concern to Mint Conditioning. Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your Account ID, login password, or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. For more information about phishing, visit the Federal Trade Commission's website.